Senior Living Community
As you explore senior care options, it is our pleasure to present Abbey Senior Health for those who cherish security, independence, good health, spirituality, community, and a rich, active lifestyle, no matter what age. Schedule a tour at our senior living community in O’Fallon, MO, today!
The New Leader in Senior Rehabilitation
As you explore senior care options, it is our pleasure to present Abbey Senior Health for those who cherish security, independence, good health, spirituality, community, and a rich, active lifestyle no matter what age.
Privacy. Comfort. Independence.
All included in our Villa Theresa Apartments.
Help when you need it, freedom when you don’t.
Regain your strength,
Short-term programs tailored to you.
Hands-on medical care for the long haul.
All of the nurse’s attention, none of the worry.
A Variety of Senior Care Options in O’Fallon, MO
At Abbey Senior Health, we know that each individual possesses a unique set of needs that requires a tailored approach to care. That’s why we offer a variety of faith-based services to help seniors live rich, fulfilling lives. We provide short-term (rehabilitation) nursing care services to assist in the journey to recovery, as well as long-term residency options for those who need ongoing skilled care. Our partner, Villa Theresa, provides the perfect balance between the support of a senior living community and the independence of an apartment. Whatever their needs, we are dedicated to serving them in the best way possible!
Our Services Include…
View Our Segment on KMOV!
Skilled Nursing & Around-the-Clock Care
At Abbey Senior Health, our skilled nursing program ensures complete and around-the-clock care. This includes high-quality assistance in a supportive, personalized, and compassionate senior living environment.
To meet the needs of residents in our facility requiring skilled nursing care, we start by developing a personalized Plan of Care designed with the individual’s goals in mind. The plan is overseen by a personal physician, as well as carried out by an interdisciplinary team of caregivers, nurses, chaplains, social workers, activity therapists, dietitians, and other wellness professionals.
Some of the skilled care services that are included in our treatment plans include:
- Physical Therapy – assistance with strength training, balance training, VitalStim Therapy, respiratory training, fall prevention education, pain management training, and more
- Occupational Therapy – help with activities in regards to daily living, such as personal hygiene, dressing, eating, medication administration, housekeeping, and laundry
- Speech Therapy – strategies to help with stroke recovery, cognition training, swallowing dysfunction, and other communication issues
- Occupational Therapy – assistance with developing, maintaining, or recovering the skills required to complete everyday tasks
We provide 24/7 supervision and security for those that call Abbey Senior Health home. Our on-call doctor and emergency response system will ensure that you or your loved one is always in good hands under the supervision of our skilled nursing care team.
Benefits of Skilled Nursing
- Private and semi-private rooms for seniors’ recovery and privacy
- High-quality professional medical management by always-present physicians
- Access to up-to-date, cutting-edge programs and equipment
- Access to state-of-the-art rehabilitation overseen by a physician who specializes in physical medicine, thanks to our partnership with SSM Select Rehabilitation
- A convenient location that family members and loved ones can visit easily
- Treatment that is steeped in a tradition of spiritual faith
Many of our residents requiring skilled nursing care report better quality of life in their daily routine post-treatment! We offer engaging, personalized skilled nursing care services to ensure that our residents can enjoy a healthy and fulfilling lifestyle at our senior living community in O’Fallon, MO. Plus, we house a beautiful chapel that offers Mass four times weekly in addition to Protestant and non-denominational services every week for all of our long-term care residents.